Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tough Planning

A few days ago, I watched Geng: Upin dan Ipin movie with my friends (Betol..Betol..Betol)..haha.. I never thought it’s splendid, enjoyable and we are laughing till the end…I like!!!From the viewed that I heard and read, everybody agreed to give good comments and that’s the reason why I have to see the movie myself. I also recommend to you. I can bet you’ll never regret. Hence, this shows the development and new image of film industry in Malaysia…

Okey.. .that’s enough. Back to the topic - the web task. We have a discussion with dr. Zaida in the class because she want to know the progress in each group, where are we going right now…especially the paper work about the planning of our project. We have just started the engine. .hehe..One of the important parts is to choose an instructional design model. There are about 40 models and I only experienced using ADDIE model. It’s quite simple and easy to understand. However, for this task, me and my group members are looking for something new and suitable in web-based project. We have discuss for several times (day and night thou), but we still can’t decide which model that we want to use. Belum dapat 'petunjuk' lagi..It’s really tough…help!!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah i like diz movie so much...voice of upin n ipin..very cute...yeah the animation is good too..it is not easy to move 1 character...hm it so hard...coz i watched the making of diz movie...

    hahaha miza...so u are expert in using ADDIE model...while me expert about hannafin n peck..coz it is good to develop a website..hehehe..but we don't have any decision to choose id model..why????hope we will c the 'pedoman' soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expert? no no no..dr Zaida is expert..hehe

    ReplyDelete